The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials dressage times for the next two days of competition have been released.
The action between the white boards on Thursday (1 September) starts at 9.45am and the last horse is at 3.30pm, after which the British team for the eventing World Championships will practise their dressage tests in front of the crowds.
On Friday (2 September), the first horse and rider are into the arena at 10am and the final pair at 3.45pm.
Fifty-two horses will start in the competition. The ground jury, who judge the dressage among their other duties, consists of president Andrew Bennie (New Zealand) and members Katrin Eichinger-Kniely (Austria) and Judy Hancock (Great Britain).
Burghley Horse Trials dressage times: leading contenders
- Pippa Funnell and Billy Walk On: Thursday, 9.53am
- Piggy March and Vanir Kamira: Thursday, 1.30pm
- Jonelle Price and Classic Moet: Thursday, 2.10pm
- Sarah Bullimore and Corouet: Thursday, 2.58pm
- Tim Price and Vitali: Friday, 10am
- William Fox-Pitt and Oratorio: Friday, 11.31am
- Kitty King and Vendredi Biats: Friday, 2.25pm
- Ros Canter and Pencos Crown Jewel: Friday, 3.05pm
- Oliver Townend and Swallow Springs: Friday, 3.45pm
Check out the full Burghley Horse Trials dressage times: available here
You might also be interested in:
Credit: Future owns
Find out how you can follow the action from the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials on TV and online
Keep up with all of the breaking news, behind the scenes insight and the best of the action throughout Burghley Horse Trials with no limit on how much you can read from as little as £1 per week with a Horse & Hound unlimited website subscription. Sign up now. Plus enjoy our full 20-page magazine report on Burghley, including in-depth analysis and exclusive comments from Nick Burton and Mark Phillips, in next week’s magazine (8 September).